|The St. Croix River Education District (SCRED) hosts several other community programs including:
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) - An educational program designed to assist people 17 years and older who are not currently enrolled in a K-12 program in earning their GED or high school diploma, or to brush up on basic skills or English as a Second Language.
- County Collaboratives - Both Chisago and Pine counties have Children's Collaboratives, dedicated to improving the services for children and families in their counties. SCRED hosts several of the positions funded by the county collaboratives.
- Parent Advisory Council - A group of parents from the SCRED member districts who give input into the decision-making process of SCRED and who advocate for high quality general and special education programming for their students.
- Project SEEK - A summer enrichment program for students grades 1-7 who demonstrate high potential, talent, and creativity.
- We R Able - A program designed to enable adults with disabilities to participate in lifelong learning.
Click on a specific community program located to the left for additional information.